- 959 vehicles drove through the checkpoint.
- 558 vehicles were screened in primary.
- 25 vehicles were sent to secondary screening (drivers who could not produce a drivers license or who were suspected of being under the influence of alcohol or drugs)
- 2 field sobriety tests were administered at the checkpoint.
- 1 driver was arrested for being under the influence, and in possession of, a controlled substance.
- 1 person was driving through the area and turned himself in for an outstanding probation violation warrant.
- 9 vehicles were impounded, 5 drivers had a suspended driver’s license and 7 drivers did not have a driver’s license.
- 4 drivers had no insurance.
- 17 total citations were issued during this event.