- 1,776 vehicles drove through the checkpoint. (oh the irony)
- 1,204 vehicles were screened in primary.
- 45 vehicles were sent to secondary screening (drivers who could not produce a drivers license or who were suspected of being under the influence of alcohol or drugs)
- 4 field sobriety tests were administered during the checkpoint.
- 1 driver had no license and gave false information to the officer about his identity. He was determined to have been a prior deport by ICE and had a previous DUI conviction. He was turned over to ICE.
- 15 vehicles were impounded, 3 drivers had a suspended driver’s license and 17 drivers did not have a driver’s license.
- 5 drivers had no insurance.
- Ø 26 total citations were issued during this event.
- Educational material was distributed regarding traffic safety and sobriety enforcement.
- 4 child safety seats were properly installed for parents.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend celebrating "freedom"
Not a single DUI!